Breast Augmentation Surgery also known as Augmentation Mammoplasty. It is used to increase the breast size. During Breast Augmentation Surgery in Gurgaon, breast implants or sometimes fat are placed under the breast tissue or chest muscles.
1. Breasts are too small or one breast is smaller than the other (Asymmetric Breast)
2. Adjust for a reduction in the size of your breasts after pregnancy, weight loss
3. Reconstruct your breast after having breast surgery for cancer or other conditions
4. Improve your self-image or self-confidence eg feeling more confident in a swimsuit
1. Saline implants are filled with sterile saline water, amount varies according to shape and firmness required Saline implants are inserted empty and then filled with sterile salt water once they're in place.
2. Silicon implants are pre filled with an elastic silicone gel. The gel feels and appears more natural, hence is more popular.
3. Currently, US FDA has approved saline breast implants for augmentation in women of 18 years and older and silicone breast implants in women of 22 years and older but both can be used at younger age for reconstruction purposes.
Breast augmentation is a daycare surgical procedure and it is done under general anesthesia. You can get best Breast augmentation Surgery by well experienced surgeon in Gurgaon at Kalosa. It is one of the top Breast Augmentation Surgery provider Clinic in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.To insert the breast implant, a single cut (incision) is made in one of the three places:
• In the crease under your breast (Inframammary)
• Under your arm (Axillary)
• Around your nipple (Periareolar)
After making an incision, the breast tissue is separated from the muscles and connective tissue of your chest. This creates a pocket either behind or in front of the outermost muscle of the chest wall (pectoral muscle). The surgeon inserts the implant into this pocket and centers it behind your nipple.
Soreness, bruising and swelling are likely for a few weeks after surgery. Expect your scars to fade gradually over time, although they won't disappear completely.
While you're healing, it might help to wear a compression bandage or sports bra for extra support and positioning of the breast implants.
If you don't have a physically demanding job, you might be able to return to work within a few days to a week. Avoid strenuous activities (anything that could raise your pulse or blood pressure) for at least two weeks. While you're healing, remember that your breasts will be sensitive to physical contact or jarring movements.
1. Breast implants won't prevent your breasts from sagging. To correct sagging breasts, you might need a breast lift in addition to breast augmentation.
2. Breast implants aren't guaranteed to last a lifetime. Implant rupture is a possibility.
3. Also, your breasts will continue to age after augmentation and factors such as weight gain or weight loss, future pregnancy etc might further change the way your breasts look. Any of these issues might lead to additional surgery.
4. It’s safe to have mammograms with breast implants, so be sure to maintain regular screening as prescribed by your doctor.
5. For silicone implants, it is recommended that patients undergo periodic monitoring (via mammogram, ultrasound or MRI) to screen for ruptures, which are rare. MRI scans to be done every two years, starting three years after the initial implant surgery.