Lipoma and Cyst Removal Surgery in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Soft tissue swellings are often abnormal protrusions which can occur anywhere on your body including your face. Apart from being deviation from normal structure, these may have serious impact cosmetically. A simple swelling on forehead may mask the beauty of the whole face. There are other various other types of soft tissue swellings. At Kalosa Clinic, you will consult with the best Lipoma and Cyst Removal Surgeon in Gurgaon, who has excellent knowledge of anatomy – tissue and fascial planes. This ensures outstanding dissection and superb reconstruction under magnification. Superfine results will make you fall in love with your body all over again.
Let us learn FAQs about few of the common types of soft tissue swellings:
What is a lipoma?
A lipoma is a localized collection of fat that grows underneath the skin as a soft tissue bulge. They are benign growth that can occur anywhere on the body.
What are the features of a lipoma?
Lipoma are slow growing painless swelling which grow slowly below the skin and are freely mobile.
How to diagnose a lipoma?
Lipoma are diagnosed clinically. They can be easily palpated just below the skin. When lipoma are deep seated, radiological investigations like ultrasound or CT/MRI may help. Histopathological examination is the most definitive diagnosis.
When is surgery required?
Following are the definitive indications of lipoma surgery
- When it is growing rapidly .
- When lipoma causes pain and discomfort
- Interferes with normal body functions
- Causes distress for cosmetic reasons
- There is doubt about definitive diagnosis of lipoma
What are the key points of lipoma surgery?
- Lipoma can be removed under local or general anesthesia
- A small cut is made in the skin and the lipoma squeezed out. Skin is closed back using microfine sutures
- It is also possible to remove some lipomas using liposuction.
- Lipoma tissue is usually sent for histopathological examination.
These cysts are slow growing that are usually present from birth and contain multi potent cells containing teeth, hair, skin glands etc. They are usually painless and occur on skull, face and lower back. They are usually removed by excision.
Why Choose Us for Lipoma and Cyst Removal Surgery in Gurgaon?
- A plastic surgeon’s vision and experience makes the whole difference in refinement of scar and healing. Better knowledge of anatomical planes, suturing techniques and use of microscopic loupe for the surgery gives superfine scar. We have expert plastic surgeon for Lipoma and Cyst Surgery in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
- State of the art technology and best surgical tools used.
- Best pre and post operative care to the patient
- All medical ethics and codes followed with priority to patient safety.