Follow these Precautions After Hair Transplant Surgery:
- Avoid Alcohol consumption and Smoking for a month .
- Avoid heavy exertion ,exercises like running, jogging, swimming, forward bending for a month .
- Avoid breathing exercises, yoga for a month .
- Anything which cause strain over the scalp should be avoided , like outburst and laughing should be avoided for at least two weeks post transplant .
- Do not apply hand over the scalp immediately and till at least five days post transplant .
- Avoid chronic cough and constipation .
- Sleep supine with two pillows below the shoulder.
- Some swelling over the head after transplant is normal .
- Wear the cap provided for at least seven days post transplant ,followed by a loose fitted cap .
- Avoid going in dust and rain.
- Apply T – bact ointment over the stich line well as donor area .
- No ointment should be applied over the transplanted area.
- First head wash will be given after 72 hours in the clinic.
- Use Johnsons baby shampoo for head wash for six months.
- No hair oil application over the scalp for six months .
- No hair color should be applied for six months.
- No hair cutting of the transplanted hairs .
Do take proper precautions, we expect a good result. You can consult with best hair transplant surgeon in Gurgaon to know more.