If bra fold liposuction is planned alone then it can be planned under local anesthesia or sedation .
The treatment involves injecting a tumescent fluid to separate fat from the surrounding tissues which minimizes disruption as well as post operative swelling and bruising . After this, a VASER cannula is inserted that emits ultrasound energy which shake and burst down fat cells which are then gently suctioned out . Vaser is a targeted procedure, it reduces downtime and improves result , hence toning the back and giving the desired shape.
Why choose KALOSA for back roll Vaser Liposuction ?
- Dr Ashish Khare is a master surgeon having done more than 1000+ vaser liposuctions
- Excellent past results
- Latest technology being used
- We have performed Vaser Lipo procedures on largest number of patients in India . All our patients receive full guidance and personal attention in the pre or post operative period .
- Flexible payment modes available.
- Vaser liposuction of the Back Roll is a lunch time and a minimally invasive procedure.
- It can be performed under local or tumescent anesthesia. If performed alone, general anesthesia is not required for the procedure .
- Hospital stay is not required. It is an opd/short daycare procedure .
- It has minimal down time. One can get back to work quickly .
- Post operative pressure garments are advised to be worn for 6-8 weeks which helps in better skin retraction .
- There is minimal disruption of your daily life style and activities
- There are minimal scars and that too are hidden .