Non Surgical Facelift in Gurgaon
Your face is reflection of your identity and it is important to keep it pleasant and attractive. We have entered an era where science has excelled so much that it is redefining beauty to endless point. Aging is inevitable but advancement in cosmetic procedures has helped in rewinding the biological clock of age. Since years, surgical facelift was being done by plastic surgeons across the globe but with advancements in minimally invasive and non invasive procedures, these have also become extremely popular. These rejuvenate the skin with no worries about the hospitalization or the anesthesia fear. These are usually office based procedures and require no downtime.
Kalosa is the best clinic for non surgical facelift in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and offers best procedures with the latest equipment and cutting edge technology under the supervision of non surgical treatment doctor. His vision for beauty enhancement and aesthetic proportions of face enables great results. All work is done taking care of complete medical guidelines to ensure complete safety for all the patients.
What is non surgical facelift?
Non surgical facelift involves minimally invasive and no invasive procedures which help in skin rejuvenation. They correct lax skin, give volume to the face and address the aging effects. There is no downtime and recovery is faster.
What are the components of non surgical facelift?
The non surgical facelift involves the following combination of procedures –
- Dermal fillers – these are injectables which give volume to the sunken areas, creating youthful look, esp. around eyes, lips, cheeks, temples etc. They also work for eliminating wrinkles.
- Botulinum toxin – these work on the dynamic wrinkles and smoothen the face by ironing out the facial lines.
- Nano fat injection – these too work by giving volume to the sunken areas, improving the contours and
- laser rejuvenation – these work by concentrating energy and causing skin tightening and stimulating collagen production.
- RF tightening – these also work by using energy for skin rejuvenation
- Microdermasion – these work by exfoliation of dead overlying tissue and help in regeneration of new layer
- Chemical peels – these work by causing peeling off of superficial layer of skin, removing the dead damaged skin and new skin layer grows from below.
- CO2 therapy – this works by creating local hypoxia which in turn makes brain release more blood and oxygen to the area. this in turn helps in rejuvenation of the skin.
- Stem cell therapy – these work by releasing growth factors which help in collagen production and help in skin rejuvenation
- Mesotherapy – these work by injection of vitamins which help in skin repair and rebuilding
Are these procedures permanent?
These procedures need to be repeated at regular intervals and each treatment requires multiple sessions. Each would be custom tailored according to the unique individual needs.
Botox and Fillers Treatment in Gurgaon
Are you looking for a way to rejuvenate your look and achieve a youthful appearance without surgery? Look no further than the non-surgical facelift offered at Kalosa Clinic in Gurgaon.
Combining prescribed injectables treatments like Botox and filler, our non-surgical facelift targets the areas most affected by the aging process. A botox treatment in Gurgaon results in a refreshed, well-balanced, natural, and youthful appearance. You will not look like you’ve “had work done.” Instead, your friends and family will ask, “Hey, you look great; what’s different!?”
The non-surgical facelift is an office-based procedure involving administering Fillers treatment in Gurgaon using fine needles. The injections often include Lidocaine to ensure you are comfortable throughout the procedure.
Our expert injectors will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs and aesthetic goals. Depending on your concerns, we may recommend a combination of injectable products to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, brighten your skin, and restore lost volume and contour to the face.