In this stressful life everyone is running, to accomplish their desires and to fulfill their responsibilities. But what are we getting in return ?? A pot belly, an extra fold of fat, a tire running over your core .tired dull body. Loss of confidence and depression grow due to inability to slip in your favorite attire. Everyone’s complaint is ‘Tried all things, but its not going . This stubborn resistant fat seems never to go’.
Life is short but expectations are not. Instead of wasting time, not being comfortable with your own body and losing your confidence, you should get back in shape with the help of craftsmen aka plastic surgeon, to help you get that flat abdomen and core.
Abdominal Liposuction in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
KALOSA is the best clinic for Abdominal Liposuction Surgery in Gurgaon. Dr Ashish Khare is the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Delhi/ NCR and one of the best vaser liposuction doctors in India. Getting surgery done from him is an assurance in itself that your surgery would be successful and you will get a new look to boost your confidence and self esteem.
What all to look before going for an abdominal liposuction ?
Abdomen Liposuction is the most common liposuction surgery. During all these years of my practice, abdomen also called as core, has been the most common region. Patient selection is a critical determinant of a good aesthetic surgical result, especially in body contouring. The consultation begins with an assessment of the patient goals. Doctor should always be aware what does the patient hope to accomplish with Liposuction ? The surgeon then provides the patient with a realistic appraisal of what can and cannot be accomplished by liposuction. Some patient may require an alternative procedure ( such as abdominoplasty ) or Liposuction combined with open surgical procedure .
How to Evaluate the patient before going for abdominal liposuction ?
A thorough physical examination is always performed . Although the focus of examination should be always on the problem areas , it is important to take the entire body shape into consideration . An overall harmonious body contour is desirable . The patient is examined for areas of disproportionate fat, asymmetry between the two sides , dimpling , varicosities and zone of adherence . If abdomen is considered as the zone of surgery , the abdomen is carefully examined for hernia , significant abdominal wall laxity , abdominal scars , history of abdominal radiation and anything that might affect abdominal wall integrity .
How to do marking during abdominal liposuction?
Preoperative markings provide an important topographic maps enabling the surgeon to visualize the targeted convexities , avoid concavities and address asymmetries when the patient is lying on the operating table . Marking should be made immediately prior to surgery with the patient in standing position . The areas to be marked or dealt during a abdominal liposuction procedure .
- Lower Abdomen . ( skin excess or abdominal fat )
- Side flanks or the Love Handles .
- Upper abdomen .
- Upper sides bulges .
- Lower back .
- Upper back or the Bra Folds .
How is the patient planned and positioned in the operating room ?
Most body areas can be suctioned from the prone or the supine area and sometimes an intraoperative position change is required . When the procedure is performed under general anesthesia, the patient is first prepped in the prone position which allow easy access to the back , flanks , buttocks, lateral thighs. The patient is then turned into supine position and redraped . The abdomen , love handles , upper abdomen and upper sides can be addressed from this position . Foleys catheter is always placed when the suction of more than 5 liters is performed . When large volume liposuction is planned compression stockings or DVT pump for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis is recommended.
What are the benefits of the wetting solution or Tumescent Infiltration?
Wetting solution is infiltrated before abdominal liposuction is performed . The advantages of the wetting solution are –
- Delivery of anesthetic and vasoconstricting agents, thereby providing a component of intraoperative anesthesia .
- Decreasing blood loss and postoperative bruising .
- Providing post operative analgesia .
- Administration of the wetting solution eases the passage of cannula through the tissues
- Infiltration should begin in the deepest plane of the area to be suctioned and proceed in a systemic fashion from deep to superficial. Each plane should be evenly infiltrated before slowly moving a bit more superficial.
How is the aspiration of fat done?
The wetting solution is allowed to stay for at least ten minutes for maximal vasoconstrictive effect. The aspiration of the fat is done from various small incisions , the location of which depends upon the area being suctioned . Every attempt should be made to hide incision in anatomic creases. The liposuction canula should be small enough that the eventual scar should almost be imperceptible . As a general rule, liposuction should be performed using a dominant hand , making even strokes in a systemic fashion . The canula is inserted into the deep plane first. Using even in and out strokes, the cannula is moved back and forth in a fan like pattern . the cannula is moved more superficially as the fan is removed . The non dominant hand is kept over the area being suctioned to provide a tactile feedback as to the depth of the underlying cannula and the amount of remaining fat. Cross – tunneling is recommended for most of the areas to avoid contour deformity. The endpoint of the aspiration is determined by a number of factors –
- Contour of the patient
- Aspirate volume
- Pinch Test – simply pinching and rolling the skin between one thumb and the index finger helps to assess the thickness and smoothness of the underlying subcutaneous tissue .
How is the post operative course following abdomen Liposuction?
- Incision with cannulas greater then 3.0 mm are generally closed with fine nylon sutures .
- The patient is dressed in a compression dressing that covers the area that has been suctioned. A compression foam under the garment , decreases the early bruising and edema, which seems to speed recovery .
- Small serous discharge from the incision site is normal post 24 – 48 hrs. after the procedure .
- Compression garments are advised to be worn 24 hours per day for four to six weeks .
- In our experience, 60 – 80 percent swelling subsides by six weeks post procedure .
- Patient should begin ambulating on the day of surgery.
- At the end of the first week most patients can return to work and should be encouraged to start light exercise such as brisk walking .
Why choose KALOSA for abdomen Vaser Liposuction in Gurgaon?
- Dr Ashish Khare is a master surgeon having done more than 3000+ vaser liposuctions. He is the one of the best surgeon for abdomen liposuction in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and India.
- Excellent past results
- Latest technology being used
- We have performed Vaser Liposuction procedures on largest number of patients in India . All our patients receive full guidance and personal attention in the pre or post operative period .
- Flexible payment modes available.
- Room categories available according to your budget – from 5 star ambience to basic rooms
- Vaser liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It has minimal down time. One can get back to work quickly .
- Post operative pressure garments are advised to be worn for 6-8 weeks which helps in better skin retraction .
- There is minimal disruption of your daily life style and activities
- There are minimal scars and that too are hidden.