Saddle bags can never hold everything you want , but they can hold everything you need..
The female body tends to have a genetic predisposition for accumulating fatty tissue in specific areas , particularly the hips. Some men also struggle with wide hips or saddlebags, family heritage can make this problem even worse for women. Vaser Liposuction offers a safe and effective method for eliminating stubborn fat deposits that don’t respond to diet and exercise.
Female patients are self-conscious and feel frustrated due to their fat deformed appearance and self-image. At Kalosa, we understand the problems and make our patients understand that liposuction is an easy option to correct the saddle bags deformity .
The Saddle Bag syndrome –
Genetics and Hormones play a very important role in the formation of the saddle bags i.e accumulation of fat around the side of the hips . As the body tends to age , the metabolic process tends to slow and tends to form saddle bags . Any form of strength training , cardio exercises , and diet often are not sufficient to solve this problem .
Liposuction offers a perfect solution for trimming the saddle bags and providing a normal contour to the hips . It is a straight forward procedure can be performed as a out patient daycare procedure if limited to the saddle bags , even under local anesthesia .
Why to choose KALOSA for saddle bags Liposuction ?
- Dr Ashish Khare is a master surgeon having done more than 1000+ vaser liposuctions
- Excellent past results
- Latest technology being used
- We have performed Vaser Lipo procedures on largest number of patients in India . All our patients receive full guidance and personal attention in the pre or post operative period .
- Flexible payment modes available.
- Vaser liposuction for the Saddle Bags is a walk – in , walk – out procedure and that is minimally invasive .
- It can be performed under local or tumescent anesthesia. if performed alone, general anesthesia is not required for the procedure .
- No hospital stay required.
- Minimal down time . One can get back to work after two days .
- Post operative pressure garments are advised to be worn which helps in better skin retraction .
- Minimal disruption of your daily life style and activities
- Minimal scars and that too are hidden .