Gynecomastia Surgery in Gurgaon
Gynecomastia surgery is the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedure and is commonly encountered among young males. The surgery also called male breast reduction surgery. It is performed with a minimal scar and no down time by our expert gynecomastia surgeon in Gurgaon at Kalosa Clinic.
How do we define gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is an abnormal collection of fat as well as the increase in glandular tissue below the NAC, giving an abnormal bulge to the male chest. Due to this abnormal collection of fat and glandular tissue, it looks awkward and may cause embarrassment and depression among the males.
What are the various grades of gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a clinical diagnosis. According to the abnormal collection of fat and the glandular tissue, gynecomastia is divided into various grades.
Grade 1 – Small enlargement without skin excess
Grade 2 – Moderate enlargement without skin excess
Grade 3- Moderate enlargement with minor skin excess
Grade 4 – Marked enlargement with excess skin
What is the Treatment of Gynecomastia?
Treatment of Gynecomastia is only surgical. There is no other treatment for Gynecomastia.
How is Gynecomastia surgery performed?
Gynecomastia surgery can be performed under local anesthesia also called as Tumescent anesthesia or awake anesthesia and also in General Anesthesia, depending upon the grade of gynecomastia, consistency of the glandular component and pain threshold of the patient and most importantly, also depends upon the compatibility of the surgeon and the patient.
How to find the best Gynecomastia Clinic in Gurgaon?
- Always choose a plastic surgeon for your Gynecomastia Treatment in Gurgaon – This is because plastic surgeons are much more experienced, qualified and verse in liposuction procedure.
- Always choose a plastic surgeon based clinic – these days there are multiple chains of clinic offering lucrative discounts for the gynecomastia procedure, but the irony is that you never know who is the surgeon operating on you and who will do the post operative follow up. So its always better to know your plastic surgeon before going for the gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon.
- VASER Technology – Addition of technology i.e. Vaser gives a better contour, refinement and upper edge to the results.
Why choose us for Gynecomastia Surgery in Gurgaon?
- Kalosa clinic is headed by Dr Ashish Khare, who is known as best Gynecomastia or Male Breast Reduction Surgeon in Gurgaon. He has experience of doing more than 3000+ cases.
- He is approachable, friendly and has huge knowledge and experience of performing liposuction procedures.
- You can go through past results and settle your anxiety.
- Clinic is centrally located and easily accessible.
- Latest technology being used for the procedure
- Well trained staff
- Easy EMI facilities available with zero interest
- All precautions of COVID being followed.