Open pores are a sign of progressive aging. A young child has clear uniform skin but as one grows, due to hormonal imbalance and multiple other conditions, there is production of excess oil or sebum by the skin. This blocks the normal cell opening and stretches it. Additionally, due to aging, there is loss of collagen leading to loss of elasticity around the pores. These all factors lead to formation of very large open pores which make your face unattractive.
KALOSA CLINIC is the best cosmetic clinic offering you open pores treatment. After taking required sessions for the treatment, you would feel back the charm of your face and gain back the confidence.
Let us understand some FAQs about open pores treatment-
What are the types of open pores ?
There are various types of open pores, namely –
- O shaped – these occur on oily skin, more common on T zone.
- U shaped – these occur on dry skin
- Y shaped- these occur due to lass of collagen leading to water drop shape, more common on cheeks.
Precautions to be followed to prevent their formation?
Following precautions should be followed to prevent open pore formation.
- Wash your face daily with mild facewash
- Remove your makeup daily before going to bed
- Use clay based facepacks
- Do regular exfoliation
- Using good moisturizer and sunscreen
- Eat healthy diet and keep hydration good
What are the treatment options available?
- Retinoic acid based creams which cause exfoliation
- Chemical peel – mainly glycolic acid peels, salicylic acid peels or TCA cross
- Micro needling – causes collagen production
- Laser resurfacing – mainly CO2 fractional laser
- Botulinum toxin- if immediate results are required
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, DO NOT FORGET TO FILL THE ENQUIRY FORM OR MEET OUR EXPERT!