FUT Hair Transplant in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
It is also called a strip technique, suture hair transplant and is usually performed when the bald area is extensive. A combination surgery of fut and fue is also performed in case of baldness grade v – grade vii by expert surgeon at Kalosa Clinic in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.As we know, the donor area is the back of the scalp. In fut surgery, the hairs are harvested from the mid portion of the donor area where the hair is most permanent. This is done to maximize the yield of high quality grafts from the permanent zone. In Fue, five times the area need to be harvested for the same number of grafts as Fut. Therefore, to obtain a sufficient number of grafts, follicular units often need to be extracted from upper and lower portions of the donor region and these may not be as permanent. Therefore, over time, the hairs transplanted from these areas may be lost.A strip of tissue about 1.5 cm wide and 25 – 28 cm in length is harvested from the most promising aspect of the posterior scalp, the laxicity of the scalp is checked. The strip is incised and the defect hence created is closed in layers. The closure is termed as trichophytic closure and the scar hence formed is very fine.
After harvesting of the strip, the grafts are dissected by the number of dissectors working simultaneously. At the end, we obtain good quality grafts, which are strong devoid of any trauma such as physical, tractional and temperature.
The grafts have also a protective dermis and fat over the base, which mimics the microscopic and the natural environment, which helps the graft to grow.
Advantages of FUT Hair Transplant in Gurgaon
• Painless technique
• Scarless technique if Trichophytic closure
• No side effects or the maintenance required
• Covers higher bald area in a single sitting
• The Graft damage rate is less than 1%
• Performed by well expert FUT Hair Transplant Surgeon
• Gives an amazing result with a high-density hair transplant
• Possibility of multiple sittings without affecting the donor density
Limitations of FUT Procedure
• Must be performed by a Plastic Surgeon in Gurgaon
• Needs a highly trained team of technicians
• The cutting room compulsorily is aided with the magnification microscopes.